Friday, 4 December 2015
Monday, 30 November 2015
Thursday, 26 November 2015
Tuesday, 17 November 2015
Monday, 16 November 2015
Friday, 6 November 2015
Wednesday, 21 October 2015
Monday, 19 October 2015
Wednesday, 14 October 2015
- Title - why is it called inside the game? Do they go inside the game?
Cover Design - it looks like it's a fantasy.
Blurb - when it said he was inside a computer game I was hooked into the story. I wanted to start reading strait away! How did he get into the computer game?
- Predictions - I think that the story is set first in a office or a bed room with a computer then they get sucked into a computer and then there stuck in a computer game.
Friday, 25 September 2015
Wednesday, 9 September 2015
WALT use the PASSION inquiry process to investigate my passion independently/in small groups
MY PASSION PROJECT INQUIRY IS… saving the animals for the SPCA (raising money for the SPCA so they can buy toys and food and nice warm blankets for the animals)
Description: I wanted to save the animals and buddied up with Devin, Sophie, Olivia and the SPCA cupcake crew and made loads of cupcakes in school time. We also decorated them! We sold the cupcakes we made and gave the money to the SPCA. Some people even made some cupcakes and gave them to us to sell! In total we raised $840 dollars!!! :)
Big idea: a passion project is when your passionate about something and bring it to life this term I worked with Devin again and Olivia F. My main passion is baking but I know next term I will be really interested in something else because minds change.
Evaluation: next time I think there should be lines because this year every one was crowding around.
Wednesday, 2 September 2015
Wednesday, 26 August 2015
Evaluation; When I saw the picture i knew exacly what i was going to write about! I think I'm getting better at my goal. (Stuck to the main points) and i added a clue at the start. Next time I write a story I might add more clues.
Friday, 21 August 2015
Painted cardboard, milk bottle tops/lids, green wool/yarn, old green t shirt, a pencil, feathers, ribon, old green scrubber, glitter, old green fabric, old white fabric, 2 fake flowers, fake leaves, fake red flowers, paper, paint and a old brown skirt.
2) The most challenging thing about production for me was:
that I didn't have the stuff to make my dress that I wanted but I was proud of using the stuff that I had to make my garment.
Wednesday, 12 August 2015
Wednesday, 5 August 2015
Wednesday, 24 June 2015
Friday, 19 June 2015
Tuesday, 16 June 2015
Thursday, 11 June 2015
Thursday, 4 June 2015
Tuesday, 2 June 2015
Tuesday, 26 May 2015
Wednesday, 20 May 2015
Monday, 18 May 2015
- Weight on balls of feet
- Feet shoulder width apart
- Knees flexed
- Concentration and eyes on ball, head and eyes up
- Push hard off outside foot and go forwards to attack pass
- Quick small feet, stay on balls of feet
- Arms within confines of body
- Take feet to ball
- Land with a SBP
- Body angled to see player and ball
- Anticipate pass and player movement
- Meet player as they start towards the ball/where they want to go
- stay close to the attacking player
- Head and eyes up, arms close to body to avoid obstruction/contact
- Angle body so attacking player is ‘pushed’ away from where he/she wants to go
- 0.9m from ball carrier
here is a video of me trying to defend.